Do you want to stay healthy and fit over winter? Improve your running? Come along to one of our races (distances vary) every Sunday morning from April to September in and around Geelong. All ages, speeds and fitness levels welcome!
If you’re not sure if you would like to join as a member yet, we welcome you to come along as a invitational runner. Despite the name, you don’t need to be formally invited to run, all are welcome to our friendly and inclusive club! More details below.
- An entry fee of $15 applies to adult invitational runners, except the September 21.1 km where the entry fee is $30.
- Secondary school students aged 16 years and over $10
- Invitational runners are timed but are not eligible for fastest time or handicap prizemoney.
- Please register in-person at the registration desk by 8:30am Sunday with a completed form (see below) and pay the race fee (EFTPOS accepted).
- We’ll give you a chip, yellow tag and race number provided by the club. Please return these after the event.
- Prior to your first invitational run each season, please download, print and fill in the following form, then bring it to the registration desk at the race on the Sunday morning. Extra copies are available at the race if you don’t have a printer.
- The club then keeps the same form to reuse later that season if you return for another invitational run. You can run as an invitational runner up to 6 times a season, after which you can become a club member.